Maintaining modular kitchens involves maintaining four main parts:
Especially if you are going kitchen counter top as Korian top, Technistone or wood don’t forget these points
For dado tile & floor :
- Do not chop your vegetables on the counter without proper veg cutting boards
- If your counter tops stained wipe out with damp cloth and clean it immediately.
- Use hot pot stand to keep hot vessels on the countertop instead of directly keeping on it.
Kitchen cabinet shutters :
- Use mild detergent for cleaning. Avoid bleach and acid based products.
- Clean at least every week to avoid permanent staining of tile.
- 3. Have a throw rug on the floor or if you have ceramic tiles installed, use a soft broom or brush to remove the dust from the floor.
Electrical appliances :
- Have the kitchen cabinets/shutters surfaces clean and tidy.
- Do not allow water or stain to stay on cabinets/shutters surfaces.
- Use a dry cloth for cleaning wooden cabinet shutters and mild soap for laminate and glass ones.
- Place all the appliances away from the cabinet doors to prevent their swelling.
- Don’t use sharp items or knife to remove the stain from shutter or cabinet.
- Don’t use acid based products for stain removing, spray Colin slightly and wipe out with clean damp cloth.
- Do not use the appliances near to the water area.
- Defrost and clean microwave and Ovens regularly.
- Use gas leak detector for safety.